Full time / 3 days per week
International Student specific entry requirements:
English: For students whose first language is not English, the required minimum English language levels is IELTS 5.5 or equivalent, with no individual score less than 5.0 or equivalent assessment.
More information on English entry requirements can be found on our website.
Academic: The minimum requirements can be one of the following:
- Certificate II or III – 10 years of schooling (or equivalent) with passes in mathematics and English
- Certificate IV or Diploma – 12 years of schooling (or equivalent) with passes in mathematics and English
- Mature –aged entry with work experience in a related field
Please send certified and translated copies of your English results and academic certificates to the International Student Unit together with your completed and signed application form.
Gatton, Newton, Eureka and Wilkinson Streets
Manunda QLD 4870
- You will need to purchase Manicure/Pedicure set, Make-up kit, textbook and uniform at a cost of $560.00. If you would like a second uniform, you will need to pay an additional $55.00.
- Students must present themselves in a professional manner, including coming to class in uniform, black pants and black enclosed shoes
- As some resources may be online, it is recommended that students have access to a reliable internet connection to access TAFE Queensland's online learning system, and a computer with up-to-date software, including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Reader and Adobe Flash Player. This equipment and software is available for students to use at all TAFE Queensland locations, however, internet access at home is required.
- Students will need to purchase a USB
- Students are required to have their hair tied back and have short natural nails (no artificial nails). All facial piercings are to be removed (and during certain practical classes body piercings will need to be removed). No jewellery to be worn with the exception of a pair of studs in the lower ear and a wedding ring
- To ensure students are in TAFE North beauty uniforms students will need to go to the below supplier to be fitted for uniforms prior to the course commencement. Students will need to source their own black pants, no leggings.
- Uniform Supplier, Cairns: Ambition Uniform, 242 Spence St, Bungalow QLD 4870, Phone:(07) 4031 2110, hours of operation 9am – 5pm
Delivered over 10 months
Group 1 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 9:00am - 4:00pm
Group 2 Wednesday 9:00am–4:00pm, Thursday 10:30am–4:30pm, Friday 9:00am–4:00pm
Townsville (Pimlico) Campus: Full time over two semesters attending 3 days per week. Either attending in Group 1 on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (8.30am - 4pm) - E Block or with Group 2 attending Tuesday, Wednesday (8.30am - 4pm), and Thursday (10.30am - 4pm) - E Block.